Like other open source software, I expect there to be some public issue tracker.
For example, It can be a issues in a Github repository (the code inside may be content of latest Pijul release).
Here is some list of issues I’d submitted:
- Pijul asks for SSH key’s password even if it is already in ssh agent, if trying to use invalid account on Nest;
- Attempt to clone, but not providing a value password leaves incompletely cloned repository interfering with futher clone attempts;
- Missing verbose mode that shows details of SSH connection (but not that excessively verbose like
RUST_LOG=infoshows seemingly nothing.
- Pijul’s SSH client asks password for the next key even when the password is the same as already entered password;
- Pijul asks password for “nest.pijul.com” in a loop without even telling that it’s incorrect password. SSH keys’ protection passwords are asked once, but reaction to valid and invalid password is also the same.
- Documentation recommends cloning Pijul from the Nest using
pijul clone email@example.com:pijul_org/pijulcommand without specifying that
meshould be replaced by your account name (unlike in Github where
git@...stays the same).
(that’s before cloning and playing with it).