Have I hit a nest limit?

While trying to push the large repo which has been giving me conflict issue to the nest I’ve got into a state where no additional patches are pushed. Instead a long response like this is displayed in the console. These are patch IDs. There is no stack trace.

TaBPfsw8nxZ5jBNrZTx6gicMvqgz1s3vxR4N5Lo5ga9b:2139
6Q8v8E6KSuLMGKh5rwbVDXLvadf7epuNWy9TpgSB6dhdefzHRfA6xqC7G4KkCNcfwS4kfnYboziJGm6o4x3p3XPz:2140
99ENSgEvagC8B3ypNehGCuadHLKxvznzJ5XuAQmfD5WAi6hAxUUtZdxrfjjx5p2bRjNBBkPMH5ryzvocwTGZKUdT:2141

Sorry for the late answer, there are no hard limits in the Nest currently. I’d have to investigate the situation closer to understand what happened. We had a performance bug recently while listing files touched by a patch, but this is supposed to be fixed.

If you still have the problem, I’m totally willing to investigate it, you can send me a tarball at pe@pijul.org.

I’ve dug into the issue and it looks like there’s some buffer handling issues in pijul push itself as increasing the window_size and maximum_packet_size in thrussh avoids this issue. Working out where the packet is being dropped has exceeded my Rust-fu.

That repo I sent you for the cyclic repo corruption will trigger this

Note that patches are pushed successfully - the issue is around determining which haven’t been pushed yet