Nest.pijul.com login broken?

I haven’t been able to log in to nest.pijul.com for the past several days. I wanted to check if this is a known issue, or if this is new.

Usually, I sign in with GitHub. This will take me to my account home page, but not actually sign me in. I will have a view only version of my page.

I attempted to make a new account on nest. I get to the point where it tries to send an email to my address, but I never receive this email. I haven’t been able to log in this way.

I first noticed this issue earlier this week, the first time I attempted to log in after the website came back online. I’m not sure if there is any relation.

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I didn’t notice anything unusual on the Nest, I can login with my GitHub account fine. I’ll investigate the issue and report back soon.

I’m having the same problem. Once the nest was back up… I was able to login once, then after navigating to a few pages… it showed I wasn’t logged in. Trying to login again multiple times doesn’t do anything - it just refreshes the page and continues to show me as not logged in.

I do not sign in with GitHub or any other OAuth service - I just use regular username and password.

I’ve just redeployed a potential fix, can you test again?

Sorry about this.

1 Like

Looks like it’s working now. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep, I can also confirm. I’m able to login with GitHub again. Thanks for your help!

I don’t remember logging out of the nest, but when I got back to my computer and navigated to the nest, I was shown as logged out… perhaps this is from a cookie session expiration thing or something.

But, when I try to sign in - I now get a “Forbidden” message.

I’m shown as logged in again now.